Jamestown Yacht Club
The Jamestown Yacht Club (JYC) is a family-oriented yacht club centered around the Conanicut Marina. Our PHRF racing program is one of the best on Narragansett Bay. There are both Spinnaker and Non-spinnaker classes. The crew rotation is held annually. We have numerous social events including dark and stormy night, winter dinner, annual awards dinner and pop up boat meet ups. We also host many educational events for our members to learn more about boating, boat maintenance, and long distance cruising.
- The Summer Series Race for June 25th has been cancelled due to heavy rain and fog.
- b) Summer Series: 10 races, Tuesday evenings June 18 – August 27, 2019, with exception of July 2, 2019.
- c) Crew Rotation Race: Tuesday evening July 2, 2019.
- d) Fall Series: 5 races, Sunday afternoons September 8 – October 6, 2019.
- Hope to see you on April 30th for the Skippers Meeting as well as on the water on May 14th!
- Cheryl Rienzo
- JYC Fleet Captain/Race Committee Chairperson
- The 2019 Annual Cruise is planned. Click here for more information
Join Our Facebook Group
Gary Engelson, Commodore